Below please find links to frequently asked questions about the People and Wildlife Project. HPA has compiled this list after consulting local leaders, professionals, and citizens. If you have a question that is not addressed by this website, please contact us and we will do our best to help you find the answer.
Please click on a link, or navigate through the People and Wildlife Menu to get more information about a specific topic.
To return to People and Wildlife, Click here.
This page has the following sub pages.
- FAQ: What is the difference between a National Park, National Forest and National Wildlife Refuge?
- FAQ: Hunters, Anglers & Guides
- FAQ: Landowners
- FAQ: Taxpayers
- FAQ: Trail Clubs, Trail Riders, Hikers, Skiers and Similar Uses
- FAQ: Loggers, Developers, Retailers and other Business Owners
- FAQ: How is a Refuge Managed?