Join Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, Big Woods Bucks, and High Peaks Alliance along with other public land supporters for Cocktails and Conservation at The Furbish Brew House and Eats (outdoor seating with indoor space for 30 if needed).
BWB will be recording a live podcast that will sound like we’re sitting around at camp, talking about deer tracking, moose hunting, and, of course, highlighting some of the recent conservation work being done in Maine, especially within the High Peaks Region. We’ll follow the restaurant’s rules for appropriate distancing, but it should be a good time to relax and think about what we can do for conservation and plan for the approaching fall hunting season!
We will be taking special precautions at this event to follow coronavirus guidelines, including:
- Attendees must register using the link below and registrations will be capped at 30
- All participants must bring a face mask. Face masks must be worn whenever a distance of at least 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- Anyone that is not feeling well or is experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 such as fever, shortness of breath or coughing/sneezing, or has been in contact with someone that has recently tested positive must stay home.
- Attendees must follow both handwashing and coughing/sneezing etiquette. We will supply hand sanitizer that participants can use during the event.
- Persons traveling in private vehicles shall limit passengers to their immediate household members
- Maine has three options for visitors from other states: 1) getting a recent negative COVID-19 test; 2) maintaining compliance with a 14-day quarantine upon arrival in Maine; 3) being exempted if you are from the following states with a similar or better COVID-19 experience than Maine. Those states are: Connecticut, New York, New Jersey (effective July 3) and New Hampshire and Vermont (effective June 26)
2541 Main St
Rangeley, ME 04970
Google map and directions
Please RSVP here: https://www.backcountryhunters.org/cocktails_conversation_rangely_maine